Rentals in Miami>Question Details

Miguel Herna…, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

I ned a-2 in coral gabls,south miami, $1, 700.00 max. There will be 2 adults. Move date May 30/2013

Asked by Miguel Hernandez, Miami, FL Mon Mar 4, 2013

2 votes Share Flag Rentals in Miami

Answers

12
Hi. Miguel Hernandez
My name is Nurella Menes I am a Realtor with Brickell Realty Group.Please feel free to contact me at nurella@bellsouth.net to discuss the type of property you are looking for. I will be happy to assist you in finding the home that will fit your specific search criteria.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Nurella
Hi Miguel,
As a local agent with access to the MLS (Multiple Listing Service), I have a large portfolio of properties that you might be interested in. It's May 1st and according to your posting you need to move by May 30th. Now is the time to act - properties are moving fast. Feel free to give me a call at your convenience so I can get to work finding those properties that will suit your needs.
You can also search on my website at http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez for available properties as well as data on Local Information (demographics, schools, crime, quality of life, etc.)
I’m looking forward to hearing from you to see how I can further help.

Professionally yours,
Jose Gomez, Realtor
Real Living – First Service Realty
(305) 915-4679
http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
Hi Miguel,

You can get started on your home search here on Trulia: http://www.trulia.com/for_rent/Miami,FL/

Hope this helps,
Ali,
I would like the opportunity to assist you in finding a rental property within the price range you are requesting. I am very familiar with most of the condo building in the Coral Gables area as well as Miami. Call us at 305-778-3673
Let's make it happen!!!

Nurella@bellsouth.net
305-778-3673
Let us guide you through the process. Call us at 786.402.1076 and we will find the property that meets your requirements.

Lawrence Soto, Broker/Realtor
Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified
Global Trust Realty, LLC
soto@globaltrustrealty.com

Let's make it happen!!!
Hi Miguel,

I would like the opportunity to assist you in finding a rental property within the price range you are requesting. I am very familiar with most of the condo building in the Coral Gables area as well as Miami. It woud simply be a matter of finding the right one that fits your requirements . Please feel free to call me at 305-401-2034 or email me at margaritalozano1@bellsouth.net.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully,

Maggie Lozano
Realtor-Associate
Brickell Village Realty
1607 Ponce de Leon Blvd. #208
Hello Miguel, this is Mariela Roman l'm a realtor for the Miami area including Coral Gables, I'll be more than happy to help you find your home, you can reach me at 786 286-8093 or at mroman06@msn.com.

Remember this is a FREE service

Mariela Roman
Prime Properties Real Estate
6080 Bird Rd Suite 4
Miami, Fl 33155
Dear Miguel,

I will be happy to help you. I can show you several properties in Coral Gables this week.
I do a lot of rentals and have a large portfolio of properties that you can choose from. My office is located in Coral Gables as well I would be happy to see you there whenever you have a moment.
Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com or call me at 305.877.2880

Meg Sahdala
Vivienda Realty

E-mail: meg@viviendarealtors.com
Tel: 305.877.2880
Fax: 305.675.3976
http://www.PerfectFloridaProperties.com

2001 Ponce De Leon
Coral Gables, 33034
Hello Miguel.

My name is Ivonne Soto. I am a Realtor with One Stop Realty. Please feel free to contact me at iisoto11@aol.com to discuss the type of property you are looking for. I will be happy to assist you in finding the home that will fit your specific search criteria.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ivonne
I will be glad to help you. Please contact me at 305-218-2504 or email me at AlbertSellsHomes@gmail.com.

Alberto Baca
The Keyes Company
Hello Miguel,
Feel free to contact me through my profile so we may discuss what you are looking for in detail and I will go ahead and send you a few options ! Look forward to working with you!

Shanice with Kelker Williams
Hello Miguel, I will happy and honored to assist you. Please visit my profile and send me an email so we can further discuss the details of the rental. Thank you for the opportunity.