Rentals in The Villages>Question Details

Bigblue, Other/Just Looking in The Villages, FL

I might look to rent for a sort period just to see if I would like the Village life. Would I get to use activities, how much per month?

Asked by Bigblue, The Villages, FL Tue Jan 17, 2012

I live in Orlando Florida, Would it worth renting instead of buying to see if the Village life style is for you or If I spend a few weekends out there could I use the facilityies to get a feel? What's the cost?

Answers

3
Hello! Living as close as Orlando - I would recommend visiting and staying in one of our hotels like The Hampton Inn, The Waterfront, Holiday Inn Express, etc... This will provide you with an opportunity to experience everything the Villages offers (restaurants, shops, town squares, dancing, Championship Golf and on...) You will be glad you did!

Ken Weber AHWD
REALTOR
ERA Tom Grizzard
352-396-0789
http:///www.kenweberthevillages.com
When you rent you can use the facilities. If your landlord has priority membership you would be considered a priorty guest and pay approximate $10 less than a resident membership and depending on the course you play . During the winter months Jan. through April a priority guest would pay anywhere from $44 to $62 depending on which course for a 18 hole round of golf. A resident guest $49-67.

A non-resident would pay $59-77 a round of golf. You can rent for a month during peek season for appx $2,600 a month a little more with a golf cart for 2 bed 2 bath. For a weekend you would need to stay at our hotels.
Hi Bigblue,

You might start with coming up for a weekend and stay at one of the hotels.. The Waterfront is nice and it is right in the heart of everything around Lake SUmter Landing, Shopping, entertainment etc.. and you can walk to many of the establishments ...Jan Feb March is high season, so rental would be hard to get right now, but in May monthly rental prices go down ... although you would not have "all' the activities open to you there would be enough to keep you busy , there are trolley tours offered by the 'new' home sales department or a 'Realtor' such as ourselves. can show you around, This community is definatley about lifestyle and a lot of fun!