Rentals in 78251>Question Details

Lisa Garcia, Renter in 78251

I make more than 40,000 yearly. My renter's history is perfect. Made some mistakes in college with my credit so it's shot. Looking to rent a house

Asked by Lisa Garcia, 78251 Thu Nov 14, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 78251

Answers

8
Hi Lisa,

You should be able to find a home to rent without any problems. I would be happy to help you do that. I can run a search of available properties that meet your criteria and email that to you.

If you would like me to do this give me a call at 210-409-0340 or send me an email, dianat@thehornco.com.

All the best in Your Home search!

Diana Tawil
The Horn Company
Hi Lisa - I've heard this story more than a few times. Give me a call if you are interested in someday purchasing a home. I'm happy to sit down with you and go over an action plan for you to realize the American dream - Homeownership! 210-399-4340 office
Hello Ms. Garcia. Your question describes a pretty comon issue. The simple answer is that you should be able to find a home. What you need to know is that all property managers are a little different on how they rate the qualifications of a tenant. I woud suggest that you discuss your particular situation with the property manager before he or she runs your appliaction to see how they feel about your ability to qualify based on their criteria. Be honest and open with the property manager and you will have a better shot. At the very least you will probably save money on application fees.

I currently have 2 houses available and would be happy to dicuss your qualifications if either meet your needs. Feel free to give me a call. Sincerely, Martin Valera (210) 843-4739.
We can help. Find your next home at http://www.JoseSellsSanAntonio.com, it is free and updated every fifteen minutes.
Let me know what home you like the best and we go from there.
Good Luck
Lisa,

Most everyone has had some bumps along the way. We can find you a house just give me a call.
I've helped many with credit concerns. Call or email me anytime. Mr.prealty@live.com or 2109784610
Hi Lisa! I help individuals like you All day everyday! The only thing left to do is find you something you really like! When are you planning on moving? What specifics are you looking for? Give me a call or text and we can get started. Also you may email me or go to my website. It would be my pleasure. Laura :)

SA direct. 830-200-8717
laura@laurayznagarealtor.com
http://www.laurayznagarealtor.com
Lic# 632526
Hi Lisa-

Our property manager will be happy to assist you with a rental inquiries. We are located in the 78251 area. Her name is Kathy Fry and she will be able to locate any rental. Feel free to give her a call anytime. 210-475-2399.