Rentals in Mid-Govans>Question Details

Diane Wilker…, Renter in Baltimore, MD

I make good money to afford something within in the range of 900-1000 a month . I would like something in the area where i'm at now.

Asked by Diane Wilkerson, Baltimore, MD Wed Nov 21, 2012

Answers

5
Hi Diane,
It is good to here from you. I would need more information to help you! What are you living in now, that would be a good start. Please respond at your leisure at 410-598-7899.
Diane,

Let's get you started by talking with an expert on Lending. There is a very promising new plan coming out in a few weeks where you can get most, if not all of your down payment covered. This would put you in your new home with very little out of pocket. Let's see if you qualify and get the ball rolling for you!

Call me or email me 443-226-0082 or pomfrey@yahoo.com

thanks!

-Randy
Good Morning:

You could certainly obtain a house with a mortgage payment in that price range.
Additionally, if you are a first time home buyer, you may qualify for funds to
assist you with closing assistance. What area are you seeking a home in.
Please contact me at (443) 226-5221 so we can talk specifics.

Deborah Perry
Associate Broker
Good morning Diane . I need more information! But yes you could certainly afford a home in the area! How much do you want to put down? How many bedrooms do you need? Bathrooms, single family or townhome? Call me at 410-925-1299 so we can talk!
Ruth Maier, realtor
Good Morning Diane,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

What area are you in now? In addition to income, lenders look for credit and assets for a loan approval. Have you seen your credit lately? Have you set aside money towards downpayment and closing costs? There are programs that can help. I'd love to tell you more and learn more about your needs. e-mail me at mrogers@mris.com; include your best contact number and I'll get in touch to learn more about how I can help.

All Smiles,
Marlene