Eileenchange8, Renter in 21214

I ma looking to rent a home or apartment (1-2 bed rooms) which is located in the area that my kid can attend Hamilton elemntary/middle school

Asked by Eileenchange8, 21214 Sun Aug 21, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:



When do you want to move and how much can you afford to spend?


Ricki Rutley
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 22, 2011
Hey Eileen,
Sometime call the local realestate offices to get rental listings in that area. Craigs list can sometime be helpful. Good luck to you.
Deeley Chester
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 22, 2011

As an agent working with rentals in and around Baltimore, I can help you locate a home in your targeted area. Contact me by cell at 443.413.4433. You can text or email me your full contact information. Email: rrutley@ywgcrealty.com or ms.ricki.rutley@gmail.com

Thank you!
Web Reference: http://www.ricki-rutley.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 21, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer