Rentals in Mesa>Question Details

Samber55077, Renter in Mesa, AZ

I'm thinking of moving from Minneapolis to Mesa...I have full but have an unlawful detainer in mn for some bad mistakes...impossible to rent?

Asked by Samber55077, Mesa, AZ Tue Dec 4, 2012

This question was asked from this property:…

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Mesa

It's going to be difficult. Good luck.
It will depend upon the owner. Extremely important is your current employment and salary. Can you afford the rent. Employment stability and credit check will also impact the decision.
We will have some OPTIONS for you if you have stable income and money for down payment. We have properties in Chandler, Mesa, Tempe and East Phoenix that work with felonies. It will also depend on how old the felony is. With our service we can find OPTIONS for everyone. Please feel free to give us a call. Thanks, Pamela 480-330-5582...
It will be really hard for you to find a place to rent. We own several properties and are very flexible, but we will never rent under those circumstances. Even if you can find someone who will rent to you the terms and monthly rental will not be favorable. Especially when the rental market is so active in AZ - rentals are going up really quick. You say that you have a full time stable job, is that in MN or AZ? Are you going to keep that job when you move to AZ? If I were you I would stay in MN. I wouldn't move anywhere without having secured a job and a place to live first in the new location.
I should also mention , and unlawful detainer is not a criminal record, I have no felonies or anything , an unlawful detainer is when you are forced to leave your lease before the terms are completed b/c of either none payment of rent or violating the terms of your lease... my lease was violated b/c my fiances ex went to prison so we unexpectally got custody of his 3 additional children , on my lease I only had one child listed on there .
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
Christina -- My job is full time in Minnesota, also we have a location in Tempe that I'm being asked if i would be willing to transfer . I'm interested in the warmer climate for my kids. So my work is full time and stable in MN or AZ .
Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012
I would say if you have the means to buy, it would be easier. Even an inexpensive mobile on land would work out. No laws against that. If your credit is shot, then go to an individual to rent. Most property managers do the credit and back ground check. I do not think to many individuals do.
Full time stable work I meant to say ...will it be hard to rent ?