Rentals in Carson>Question Details

Pamela Isley…, Renter in Carson, CA

I'm renting a 3 bdrm 2 bth house in Carson for $1,514 on Sec 8. The owner needs to move back in to his property. I need to find the same or

Asked by Pamela Isley Gray, Carson, CA Fri Nov 5, 2010

comparable. I'm a forster parent of only 2 kids at a time. None at the present. I need to find the same or comparable, staying in Carson,where I've lived for 20 years on and off. Any shared or inside info you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Carson

Answers

2
Hi Pamela,
I use to live in Carson, and went to school there as a foster child. Now as a realtor in Lomita, I can understand your predicament. The answer won't be found easily on a blog chat room, but only in person with some research of your sec 8 paperwork, wants and needs, and a landlord willing to go the route of doing section 8 because the property has to qualify for the program just like the tenant, and undergo inspection process as well before allowing a property to be in the program. Call me for a personal meeting to see what we can come up with for your situation.

Sue Cobb surespec@sbcglobal.net
Mattucci Real Estate
Lomita
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 5, 2010
I would check out craigslist.com. In Long Beach we have The Grunion Gazette and The Press Telegram who both have websites. I am sure the LA Times has homes for rent also. It takes a lot of hard work to find a good rental. Too bad you were not able to keep the home you are in. Too bad you can't buy right now, it is a great time to buy.
Web Reference: http://www.SindyVerdugo.com