Rentals in Houston>Question Details

rfarley33, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I'm relocating to Arlington,Tx mid March. needa 4bdrm home with a garage and family room 1.5-2 bath. wiling to take a 4dbrm townhome .

Asked by rfarley33, Houston, TX Sat Feb 2, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Houston

Answers

3
patsyplq’s answer
This is a company I use. They have a 4 bedroom, 3 bath for $2100. 3803 Denise, southwest Arlington. 817 478 8228 100. There are pictures on the website. Arlington is a great place to live and work. Good luck!

Serving Arlington/Mansfield since 1952 Kautz Property Management is a family operated business that has the experience to serve the needs of property owners in a professional manner

.http://www.kpmgt.com/
Good morning rfarley33,

Welcome to Houston. While Arlington is a fantastic city with a beautiful baseball and football stadium, Houston holds its own with our housing and our Texans. :-) Now, you said you are looking for a 4 bed, 1.5-2 bath home with a garage and a family room. You are also willing to take a 4 bed townhome. There is a tremendous amount of neighborhoods in Houston. I'd love to discuss the particulars with you. Buy or rent? Location, Location, Location? Give me a call and let's find you a home. If you want to get started early before you contact me, go to Homeownrs.com It's the perfect place to search for your new home.

Craig Henry
Keller Williams
832-600-6612
craighenry@kwrealty.com
Homeownrs.com
do you want to lease or purchase. you may contact me at terijo1@comcast.net, please advise and I will be happy to assist you. Also, will need area of town. Please send more details.

teri Jo Nicholson
Houston Associates Realty
713-232-0017