Rentals in Pittsburgh>Question Details

Jennifer, Renter in Pittsburgh, PA

I'm moving from NJ to Pittsburgh in May 2012 and I'm looking for a realtor to help me find an apartment

Asked by Jennifer, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Nov 5, 2011

I'm looking for a 1-2 BR rental for no more than $700/mo that's in a neighborhood with more of a suburban feel. I've heard some areas north and east are nice. I won't have a car so the area will need to have great public transportation options getting to UPitt with a high walk score. Can anyone recommend a good real estate agent that can help me in my search? Thank you!

Answers

3
Hi Jennifer, I am looking for a 1-2 bedroom in Pittsburgh as well for May 2012. I will be graduating at this point and relocating to Pittsburgh for a job. My price point for rent is also no more than $700. Would you like to talk further?
Hi Jennifer, my name Karen Jane and I am a Realtor with Prudential Preferred. I am happy to help you in your search. I work in the Greater Pittsburgh Area, both city & suburbs. There are some really great
neighborhoods here. Please feel free
to email me at karenjanemcilwain@
prudentialpreferred.com or call me at
412-897-5308 and we can talk more about your search! I can email some info about our neighborhoods.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 5, 2011
Jennifer, that's a long way off but I'm happy to help- I have a few neighborhoods in mind that are on the bus line in the north hills- I have some questions for you too but would prefer to discuss in a different forum- please respond through trulia w your e mail info. Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 5, 2011