Rentals in New York>Question Details

Mfcoogan1957, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

I'm looking to sell an older manufactured home, it's been completely renovated inside but it's still considered when listing the year and model

Asked by Mfcoogan1957, Bronx, NY Mon Sep 30, 2013

1 year lease with option to buy, at what interest rate do I place on this and how much of rent goes towards the agreed purchase price and at what percentage rate? what is considered fair rent during this. I'm charging 690.00 for 3 bedroom 1 bath with additional 12x20 living room. $290.00 of this amount goes for property rental

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in New York

Answers

7
This honestly sounds like a good piece of cash-flowing property. I'm surprised that you're considering selling it.

I'm interested in speaking with you about purchasing it if you decide to sell.

Please give me a call at 914-595-2634 so we can discuss it.

George Stroud
You make those decisions along with your attorney.

I have a Real Estate Investment Firm that might be interested into purchasing this cash.

Please get back to me at raouls@nestseekers.com so we can discuss further.

Thanks.

Raoul Sodogandji
Licensed Real Estate Agent

(o): 212.252.8772 (EXT.782)
(c): 347.993.8333
(e): raouls@nestseekers.com
Your best bet is to have an attorney explain how rent to own deals can and should be structured.

Chris
You really should be consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate for all necessary legal documentation....
Please call me for assistance. My name is Priyta and I can be reached at 917-499-6500. Thank you and good luck.
You need a lawyer 1st you are planning on holding on to peoples money and there are certain things you need in place including a contract. if your interested in working with a broker you can give me a call at 212.531.7715.