Rentals in Greece>Question Details

FramedGenious, Renter in Greece, NY

I'm looking to rent a house in Greece, NY (Greece Central School District) for less than $1000/mo. w/3 bedrooms, etc. Desire to move by Jan. 2013.

Asked by FramedGenious, Greece, NY Thu Oct 25, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Greece

Answers

3
Kristen Wahl’s answer
Hi FramedGenious,

I know of at least one that should work for you. Don't hesitate to contact me at kwahlhomes@gmail.com or (585) 455-5524 if you'd like more information.

Kristen Wahl
Re/Max Plus
http://www.KristenWahl.com
Thanks for your response. I've worked with a realtor in my area, and all the homes we've planned to look at were rented or sold. I'm even willing to raise the offer from $1000 to maximum o $1200. I really need to move.
Flag Thu Jan 24, 2013
Consider working with an agent of your own; check local print media for by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
FramedGenious,
I can help with that. If you have time this am give me a call and I will review what rental inventory is still available. I also have a few questions that would give me a better idea of how to guide you. Feel free to contact me at 585-236-7780 or at bradnewton@remaxcustom.com

Brad Newton
Certified Buyer Representative (CBR)