Rentals in Northridge>Question Details

Alissa Democh, Renter in Northridge, CA

I’m looking to rent a home in Northridge 4-5 bedrooms. Only problem is I can’t find many realtors accepting of college students. Any help?

Asked by Alissa Democh, Northridge, CA Tue Apr 17, 2012

I am just trying to find a house to avoid living extremely far from campus. I’m looking for a house in a quiet neighborhood, something I can enjoy and feel safe when heading home. I don’t want to deal with loud neighbors etc. I get that people assume that I won’t be able to take care of a home but I’d like to at least see what my options are. Thanks

Answers

2
Jhon Cordova’s answer
Hi Alissa, I have worked before with college students. As long as you can prove that you are going to be able to make the monthly rent, it wont be a problem. Most landlords will ask for credit reports and more documentation in order to accept your lease application. if you would like me to help, give me a call at 818-968-1691 or send me an email to jhon@jhoncordova.com

Thank you

Jhon Cordova Realtor®, Acredited REO Agent™
CA DRE Lic #: 01817265
Tel: (818) 968-1691| Fax: (818) 923-5201
Search for Homes at http://www.jhoncordova.com
You need to write a letter to include with the application that makes you out to be a conservative student (engineering or hopefully a conservative major) Who will be in the house with you. Owners are cornered about party situation. Financially do you have a fico score in the 700's plus a big job or a years of rent in the bank, pay 6 months up front is recommended to show benefit of you over family. Apartment may be easier to convince people.

I did get a house for the royal family kids of Saudi Arabia.

Call me and we can discuss further 818 970 7701 e: dave@818myhouse.com