Rentals in Edwardsville>Question Details

Samara Chapp…, Renter in Edwardsville, IL

I'm looking to rent a 3 bed home near SIUE (and District 7 for middle school) for the fall. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Asked by Samara Chapple, Edwardsville, IL Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

2
Hello Samara,
It is good that you are starting early to search for a rental as the next six weeks are critical to find the best locations and prices to match your needs . I did a quick search and the nearest rental house to SIUE entrance is a short 3 minutes away and offers 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a 2-car garage. It is a free standing house that rents for $1,350 per month. If you would prefer an apartment, learn of other homes or simply to spend less money; I can direct you toward other locations also. Give me a call on cell 618.791.6712 or email carolyn@thekoesters.com and let me know your wishes. I'm confident your family will not only find adequate housing but enjoy the area while you're here. I have a packet ready to give you with contact information for area businesses and emergency numbers that will be important as you transition to Edwardsville. There is an SIUE Block Party downtown by the courthouse which is a very welcoming event as many businesses and civic organizations participate with booths, food, give aways etc. where locals as well as students participate. Can you tell I'm delighted to be part of the Edwardsville/Glen Carbon community? I look forward to helping you find just the right place to call home!
Hi, Samara: If you'd like to send me your email and the price range you need to stay in, I can send you the rentals listed in the MLS as well as a group of links to other rental resources in Edwardsville, Glen Carbon and the rest of District 7. Nancy@GoshenRealtyGroup.com