Rentals in Fort Collins>Question Details

Rmorrison, Home Owner in Fort Collins, CO

I'm looking to relocate to the ft. collins area in august, I need at least a 4 bdrm home and in a nice area. any suggestions?

Asked by Rmorrison, Fort Collins, CO Thu Jul 26, 2012

Answers

10
We have a large 5 bd, 3 ba home with walk out basement overlooking open space in a great neighborhood that we are in the process of putting on the market for $435,000. Give me a call if you would like more information and photos. John Cochran (979) 310-8006
Richard
I was just responding to the question. I'm not looking. Thanks. Happy Holidays! Sue
Sorry Sue. I responded to the wrong post. Too much multi-tasking I guess!
Flag Wed Dec 19, 2012
Sue

What is your price range and what type of property are you looking for? Here is my website where you can search for homes in Northern Colorado. It is a consumer link to the MLS.

http://www.rem.ax/SsBCV1

There is also information about events and the Fort Collins weather under the Local info tab.
I am a Realtor with Remax Eagle Rock so let me know if you need any housing or area information.

My contact info is on the web page

Good Luck with your Relocation and I hope this has helped

Rick
I would look in Fossil Lake Ranch if you are looking for newer homes with great schools - Zach, Kinard and Fossil Ridge High School. It is a great suburban neighborhood to raise your children.
We have a property that is an executive rental, 4 Bdrm in SE Fort Collins., available immedietly. Please call Corey for more information. 970.691.4111.
Well I would agree the rental market is very limited and the prices are far too high. It is cheaper to buy than to rent. The problem is that the market is very fast and properties are going quickly. Second the inventory is a bit limited. Fort Collins is a beautiful place to live and continues to grow in a bad economy. I would be happy to work with you, just give me a call.
Rentals are tough to come by. There are a few but they are running around $1 per square foot per month. Vacancy rate is just under 2%. It is not cheaper to buy a home then rent one. Check Craigslist, Backpage.com and Rent .com. Also Google property management companies in the Fort Collins area and see if they know of anything available.

Rick Lesquier
Remax Eagle Rock
970-481-0157
I have ran across quite a few rentals homes that are still available, so they are still out there. But you have to be willing to fork out quite a bit every month and sign at least a year lease.
I would start looking at Craigslist to find something to rent - the rental market is getting tough here, as our vacancy rate is less than 2%. I don't broker rentals (I'm a Realtor who sells homes), but I can give you advice about properties that you may find - if the area they're in is student oriented, out of city-center, etc.

Feel free to e-mail me if you want to run anything by me. No charge, of course. :) Best of luck!

Sean@HawaiianShirtGuy.com

PS - I do know of a higher end home that will be available on September 1 - rent will be at $2300/month, and it is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath.