Rentals in Charlotte>Question Details

Kesha, Renter in 28262

I'm looking to relocate to Charlotte from DE. I have a section 8 voucher. It's myself and my three kids. Looking for a good area to raise my children.

Asked by Kesha, 28262 Tue Feb 11, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


How old are your children .If they are school going age then you definately need to be in good school zone.I have been in Clt for 30 years ,raised 2 kids with public shool education so know the areas very well.Please contact me @ 704-241-2533 so that based on childrens schooling and how much rent you will be getting I can help you easily and efficiently.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 12, 2014
I'll be giving you a call A.S.A.P.
Flag Thu Feb 13, 2014
Hi Kesha, there are a lot of great areas of Charlotte. I know that there are some very nice areas who will accept Section 8 but space can be limited. If you're looking for an apartment, you may want to call one of the local apartment complexes and find out who accepts Section 8. I know that the Southpark area of Charlotte is nice and has some rentals that take Section 8. I also found a link to a rental in South End. South End is a great area. I've posted the link below.…
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 11, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer