Rentals in Hollywood>Question Details

Okwuchi Duru, Renter in Hollywood, FL

I'm looking to move into the Hollywood area, looking for a 2/1 or a 3/2. Don't want to pay over 1250 unless it is a rent to own property. Safe area!

Asked by Okwuchi Duru, Hollywood, FL Sat Aug 10, 2013

Answers

4
Hello, I have two rental houses in Hollywood. One for $1300, another for $1150 With washers and dryers. If you need more details feel free to contact me at any time.
Tel: 305 588-7241
Email: gpikh@aol.com
Hello Okwuchi,
I have been a long time resident of Hollywood and would be more than willing to help you find the right fit for a rental. I just ran a search for quite a few listings that are in this range, I happen to work with a lot of individuals looking to rent in the Hollywood area on a regular basis. If you would like feel free to contact me, otherwise best of luck to you on your search.
Tara Hayle
Coldwell Banker Hollywood
954.338.8487.
tara.hayle@floridamoves.com
I would be more than happy to assist you. I can email you some avaliable properties that have a quick move in. Please contact me with your information. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Hello! Are you looking to move in a high rise condo or a private house. What amenities are you looking for? In a high rise building with full amenities the prices are much higher then $1250.