Rentals in Ontario>Question Details

Steven Muller, Both Buyer and Seller in Los Angeles, CA

I'm looking to invest in either single family or smaller multi unit properties in the Ontario area.

Asked by Steven Muller, Los Angeles, CA Tue Aug 17, 2010

Where can I get the highest ROI and what specific type of properties should I focus on? Thank you...

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Ontario

Answers

4
Hi Steven,
If you haven't already purchased, please call me. I'm a licensed and certified real estate appraiser besides a Realtor. Banks won't invest their hundreds of thousands of dollars without the advice of an appraiser. Why should you do any less? I also have a much larger database and what you need is data! Please click on my profile and contact me at your earliest convenience.
Hi Steven,
Without knowing your budget; I would suggest, fourplex, duplex or single family units near hospitals and large facilities like malls and colleges. Large commercial developments and institutions like those usually have a good supply of employees looking for housing that have decent jobs! Please let us know what you decide on!
Hi Steven,
It really depends on your situation. Are you going to manage it your self or pay a management company. Their is some in Ontario, but maybe more in Pomona & San Bernardino. Myself I like the smaller multi units. For those you need to make sure they each have their own separate electric meters etc... I would love to help with your search of your investment property. Please call me anytime or email me with any more questions you may have. I can go over all your tax benefits with you. & show you what you can expect to pay in expenses etc....
Good luck with your search,
Peggy Banks
(909)896-5370
peggyabanks@gmail.com
http://www.socaproperty.com/
Hi Steven,
Single family in north Ontario has had a 22% increase in prices in the first half of this year. I list bank owned properties and I have had a number of them in Ontario. I would be happy to put you on my e-mail list so that you will be notified when I have new ones coming up.

Lori Duran
Broker Associate
ERA Yes
Freddiemac Supplier
(626) 354-7344
Web Reference: http://www.loriduran.com