Rentals in Dallas>Question Details

Tenniell Car…, Renter in Dallas, TX

I'm looking for townhome or condo in the northeast Dallas area. My problem is I have a low credit score and I don't have money to throw away.

Asked by Tenniell Carter, Dallas, TX Sun Jan 26, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Dallas

Answers

5
First thing is to start paying your bills on time to build your credit up and save money to put down. Homeownership is not an entitlement it is a reward for working hard and paying bills on time. So take a year or two and do the right thing.
http://www.tcrdallas.com
I have a credit/mortgage guy that can help you out. He has helped out many of my clients and can sometimes get it done in 45 days!
Call me a have the perfect lender for you!!
My cel (214)492-9527
frankly I would find an investor property and make a low offer.. may need some work .. and honestly I would be looking near the zoo.. that's the next hot area
I'm a neighbor in Northeast Dallas and a Loan Officer. I can help you figure out where to go from here. Email me chad.bowen@nationstarmail.com. I can also look into an DPA programs that might work for you.

Chad Bowen