Rentals in 11218>Question Details

Unspecified, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I'm looking for some kind of duplex/triplex/brownstone/3-family/private-by-owner situation at $1250 max for me and my cat.

Asked by Unspecified, Brooklyn, NY Fri Apr 5, 2013

I wouldn't mind a larger or pre-war building if it's relatively quiet and well-kept. I'm open to many neighborhoods in Brooklyn, especially if I can be near the park. (Prospect Park South, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, Park Slope, Kensington, Ditmas Park, Prospect Hts, Windsor Terrace, Greenwood) I am a trustworthy tenant, always pay the rent on time and am quiet and respectful. I've been working for the same company in Manhattan for the last two years. I am currently committed to a lease ending 4/30/13 and I have no problem signing a 1 yr lease. I would do cartwheels if there was a laundry room, but I know that's a stretch.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 11218

Answers

3
Oh sorry, it is a building but they have all the amenities that you are looking for. Its in the midwood area of bklyn.

I have an apt in brooklyn, its in midwood. The rent is 1299 and yes you can have a pet, are you willing to pay that amount?

It could be quite possible for you to have it at months' end. What are your thoughts?
If you are looking by owner check local print media, also word of mouth....