Rentals in Manchester>Question Details

Dina Fullert…, Renter in Manchester, CT

I'm looking for an apt or house share (in zip 06040) I'm single, 46, no kids, 2 cats. Can afford $500-600 per month plus utilities.?

Asked by Dina Fullerton, Manchester, CT Wed Jan 2, 2013

Wondering if any brokers out there have clients similar to me?

Answers

3
Jessica Tracy’s answer
Dina,

If you would like Vernon, I know of a rental that allows cats and includes heat and hot water for $750 a month. Please email or give me a call at 860-368-8383 if you would like more information.

Jessica
Share apartment situation available 6/1 with someone I know. She is 28 and was looking for someone to share her 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment as her roommate is getting married in June. Your half of the rent would be $400 plus 1/2 of the utilities (so you would share bath). She loves cats but has none of her own in the apartment. She was looking for perhaps a younger person but you might contact her. She is an outstanding young lady with a great personality. Not the party type. She often hangs out with her mother (in late 50's) and me (early 60's) and we are just normal, every day types. If you are a drinker, smoker, drugs - don't bother. Apartment is located at Tuxnis Street in Windsor, CT which I understand is not in your target area but it is a quick ride to RT 75 and I-91. I am 61 with 2 cats and last year was searching for 1 bedroom apartment in Manchester. I know you will not find anything nice or necessarily safe in your price range. You will definitely need to find an apartment share situation since $600 per month will get you into the $1200 per month for 2 bedroom type apartments which will be nicer and definitely in safer areas of Manchester. I have 2 bedrooms, 2 baths with central A/C and w/d in unit for $1320! (Utilities - Gas $35, Electric $112). Closest thing you might find is Damato Apts at 240 New State Street in Manchester. Their 1 bedroom flats would be the closest thing to your budget, but still over. You might try seeing if various apartment rental offices will let you post something about looking for a roommate. Good Luck.
Dear Dina,

We have one that is $650 but they do not want pets...
maybe with $675. they will take a pet.??
It is the most reasonable rent in Manchester.

Let me know if you want me to ask them.
860-647-8000 x 33.

Anne
Thank you for replying, Anne. Is it a 1 bedroom? $600 is my max unfortunately which is why I need to find a share/roommate situation. (ugh)
Flag Wed Jan 2, 2013