Rentals in Chicago>Question Details

Erma Stallwo…, Renter in Chicago, IL

I'm looking for a unit that accept dog 8 lbs with heat included, south side HELP

Asked by Erma Stallworth, Chicago, IL Fri May 31, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicago

Answers

10
Erma,

Work with a good broker or leasing agent that you mesh well with.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri May 31, 2013
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Hello. Please email me max rent & how many bedrooms. I can do a search for you.
Dawn Jackson
Licensed Leasing Agent
Allied Housing, LLC
dnj5326@yahoo.com
Erma,

email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Try to find a good leasing agent , I love dogs , good luck to you and your dog
Plenty exist - work with a Realtor
Get a good leasing agent to help. Or you can try craigslist.
Web Reference: http://AmericorpRe.com
Are you looking to rent or to purchase? How many bedrooms and is there a specific area of the south side that interest you?