Rentals in Oak Park>Question Details

Needtomove1, Renter in Oak Park, IL

I'm looking for a three bedroom apartment in Oak Park for no more than $1500 a month. I will prefer a no more than a four unit building.

Asked by Needtomove1, Oak Park, IL Sun Jun 10, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Oak Park

mschwage’s answer
We have a 2-flat with a 3 bedroom apartment. Unfortunately (well, fortunately for us) it's rented. It goes for $1470, and has in-unit washer and dryer and updated kitchen. It comes with one parking space. We just put in a new patio in the back yard. We are in the Irving school district, which is good. The apartment is nice, if I do say so myself. We based our rent on the market, and watch it closely. I don't think $1500 it's that difficult to find. For that money, you will get vintage- not new- but I'll bet there is some nice stuff out there. Keep your eye on Craigslist, that's my advice. BTW, if you go to $1600 I think the range of possibilities expands nicely.
It will be extremely difficult to find a three bedroom in Oak Park for under $1800. Will you do Forest Park? Do you need parking and do you have a pet?

April 708-935-6183
Please contact Laura in our office ASAP!
708 205 7044
This spring we have been very successful with placing tenants in good buildings.
There are a very limited number of 3BR units - especially in smaller properties in Oak Park.

We look forward to help you with your search!

David Gullo
Gullo & Associates
708 386 9090