JessieWags.JW, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

I'm looking for a studio or 1 bedroom apartment for May 20th until the end of August.

Asked by JessieWags.JW, Brooklyn, NY Sun Apr 14, 2013

I've been lucky enough to have been selected for an internship at the NY Aquarium. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom or studio apartment from May 20th until the end of August. I'm looking to live in either Bay Ridge, Williamsburg, Bath Beach, Sheepshead Bay, Park Slope, or Brighton Beach. I hope you have something that'll fit!

Jessica

Answers

3
Kathryn Lilly’s answer
Short term leases (Anything less than 12 months) are typically sub-lets in the neighborhoods that you mentioned, except the occasional corporate rental in Park Slope & Williamsburg, but they tend to be on the high budget end of the market.
Your best bet is to look on sites like AirBnB or cautiously on Craigslist for short term furnished rentals.
Feel free to call if you need further suggestions.
Yours,
Kathryn Lilly, Broker
Realty on the Greene, LLC
718-858-7600
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 14, 2013
Why rent? Is there anyone giving money to rent? Any tax deduction? Rent KEEPS going up in Brooklyn? Own CHEAPER than renting - You are in a fixed income- You NEED a FIXED mortgage! While building EQUITY? Find out if you Qualify for up to $ 65,000.00 in grant money (You do not have to repay-subject to condition & terms) Would you hate to find out that you qualify AFTER closing on your house & it's too late? How would you feel paying more than everyone else? We have helped MANY..... family OWN when they thought that they can only RENT!!! START the New Year right & make a difference for your family! Leave a LEGACY to your family!! Free Homebuyer's Seminar
3:00 pm. THIS Sunday 1/19/14
Come find out:
How to qualify for up to $65,000.00 in grants (Do not have to pay back - Subject to certain restrictions)
Get Pre-approved & lock in your rate (Rates are going up)
Sonyma, FHA, FHA 203, Renovation Loan, VA loan & much more
Citilift, HomeFirst, NACA ,Saving , Credit counseling & more!
THIS SUNDAY Jan. 19 th,2014
Location-
Brooklyn Real Property
389 Atlantic Avenue
Between Bond and Hoyt
To RSVP Call (718) 875-8899

Visit http://www.BrooklynRealProperty.com over 2000's listing!
Brought to you by "Brooklyn REAL Property,Inc."
WE care about our community & give back by EDUCATION
I have a furnished studio in Bay Ridge for $1500 a month. It's gorgeous and modern. They are looking to rent, but may consider a sublet for now. Call me if you interested in seeing the apartment.