Rentals in Gainesville>Question Details

June Maldona…, Renter in Gainesville, VA

I'm looking for a rental property with a fenced yard who allows pets. Pref. no more than $1900 a month by Aug. Gainesville area for child's

Asked by June Maldonado, Gainesville, VA Mon Jan 24, 2011

school. I have two small dogs, so I would like to rent a property who allows them. I would also prefer to have 4 bedrooms, but 3 will be fine. Aug. 1st would be the date I'm shooting to have it available.

Answers

1
Hello June:

How are you doing?

Just to let you know, it is probably going to be difficult to find a rental in Gainesville at that price, which will have a fenced in back yard and will allow dogs.

I am a dog lover myself, so I can sympathize, but have you thought about Nokesville? There may be some more opportunities there with a little more land and not as strict about pets.

Also, unfortunately what is available for rent now, is probably not going to be available in August.

If it were me, I would just keep searching here in the meantime, but know that 45 days out and less, is when you would really want to start getting serious about finding new rental housing.

Hope this helps,

Johnny Yankoviak