Rentals in 75080>Question Details

Patrick J Fi…, Renter in Garland, TX

I'm looking for a rental house or apartment within a 10 mile radius of UTD. It would be me and two other UTD students.

Asked by Patrick J Finlay, Garland, TX Wed Sep 12, 2012

The closer to UTD and the cheaper the better.

Preferably a house with a yard because we have one princess of a dog
But we would be willing to look at an apartment as well

Reqs:
3 bedrooms, at least 1 bath
$1100 and lower/month (before all utilities)
10 mile radius of UTDallas
willing to consider a medium-large sized dog who is loved and well-behaved.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 75080

Answers

7
I hope You have been assisted but if not, I am here to save the day! Call, text or email!

Rod Johnson
512-571-7977
Rod@rogershealy.com
If you haven't already found a place I would be happy to assist. An important thing to know is that most Realtors do not pay for the apartment listing database so make sure you work with someone who has access to both...

I do have access to both and would be more than happy to assist... http://www.SimplyDallas.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
That's tough! I've got one coming up in February but it will be $1400 per month. Consider driving those streets just south of UTD to see rentals that owners have posted. Ebby (my broker) also has an apt. leasing dept. Let me know if you would like their contact info. Best wishes,
I have a 422 (1966 sqft) home for rent at 900 Wayside Way. Call me at 9726800752 if you would like to see the inside.

Dan Thompson
My next door neighbor is a owns a rental company. Consider his house directly across the street from mine, 1313 Province town Ln. I believe he is looking for ~1300 a month.
Patrick,

I work in this area and mostly with rentals so I would be more than happy to assist. My service is free and depending on what home or apartment I help you with, I can sometimes pay for your move or offer gift card rebate. Either way, feel free to contact me by text/email or just visit my site.

We look forward to working with you and hope to hear from you soon!

Christopher Ohlig
the OHLIG group - Halo Group Realty
972-800-7844
Web Reference: http://www.ohliggroup.com
Hello Patrick,

I would be happy to help you and your roommates with your search. I show a lot of rentals in this area, and there are about 5 homes currently available that meet your criteria. Just give me a call or email, and I can set you up to see them. You can also contact me through my website listed below.

Marlon Hopkins
Keller Williams
972-832-5110