Rentals in 91740>Question Details

vailpandob13, Renter in 91740

I'm looking for a property management company that accepts section 8 , to get my elderly father into a house asap

Asked by vailpandob13, 91740 Thu Sep 20, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 91740

Help the community by answering this question:


I am not sure if anyone helped you on this but Southland Properties accepts Section 8 housing. Are you still in need of a place for your father and I need to know what the rent is that Section 8 will pay. Contact me Kathy Boyer at 626-484-0797 and I would be happy to help.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 18, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer