Rentals in 75243>Question Details

Siddique Akr…, Home Buyer in Dallas, TX

I'm looking for a place to stay June 1 - August 10 near Medical City Hospital in Dallas, TX. Does anyone have suggestions on where to look?

Asked by Siddique Akram, Dallas, TX Sat May 11, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 75243

Answers

6
Bell Park tower are apartment behind medical city and I think they have 3 month leases.
I think an extended stay hotel would be the best bet.. there are a few near there. Or a short term apartment complex.. depends on your price range and if you want to deal with utilities and furniture. If you haven't found a place yet feel free to contact me and I'll see what I can find!
Apartments will be the best bet.
Maybe extended stay hotel if you don't have furniture and don't want to mess with turning on utilities.

Click below for extended stay hotels.

Send me your email and I can hook you up with apartment locator for the apartment search.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX

Check out airbnb.com, or homeaway.com. If you find something that resonates with you in areas like Bishop Arts, Uptown, Oak Lawn, or even Lakewood/Swiss, these were always the areas that resonated with me most and perhaps you might enjoy your stay while in Dallas a bit more.

Also, go ahead and call Power Properties, ask for Braden or Craig, and ask what they might have for you short term.

JD.
Hello- There are a few communities in the Medical District that will do a minimum of a 3 month lease. One of them was recently built. There is also a upcharge for a short term lease. Please contact me and let me know your price range. I might be able to send you over some listings. Thanks!
Ebby Halliday Corporate Suites 877-501-9751 - these ladies should be able to help you!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 11, 2013