Rentals in Orlando>Question Details

theleimeister, Renter in Hollywood, FL

I'm looking for a place for rent that allows pitbulls. Any help would be appreciated!?

Asked by theleimeister, Hollywood, FL Mon Apr 8, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Orlando

Answers

2

I have customer with a 3/2 duplex with 2 car garage and shared swimming pool. The duplex is in Coral Springs and we would consider renting to someone with a dog as long as I get a chance to meet and interact with the dog. The rent for this unit is $1695 per month. First month's rent and 1 month security required, along with proof of renters insurance. Credit and background check also required. Proof that the dog has had all necessary shots and has a valid registration.

If you are interested in renting this lovely duplex, please contact me directly.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
Good Luck, some HOA'S refuse to let them in to some single family developments. And as far as apartments go I would think it would be even harder. I suggest you ask for the HOA rules and regulations where ever you go, read them carefully before signing any lease agreement. They should have a list on what dogs are acceptable and the one not permitted or accepted. Remember its your responsibility to read the rules provided, if you sneak in you can be evicted.
Personally I think the poor dog's get a bad rap because of bad owner.
The Best to you,