Rentals in Chicopee>Question Details

Patty Beauli…, Renter in Chicopee, MA

I'm looking for a landlord or realtor that will help me and my boyfriend with the first, last and security. Is there someone out there?

Asked by Patty Beaulieu, Chicopee, MA Tue Oct 30, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Chicopee

Answers

6
It sounds like you need help coming up with the money to move in. This is not a good way to get a rental you may need to cut back on expenses and save more.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 31, 2012
Hello Patty,

You can always ask the owners of the property if they would be willing to accept you without any type of security deposit/money down, however I highly doubt anyone would unless you have absolutely excellent credit - and even then I doubt it. The fact that you have absolutely no money saved to be used as a security deposit - probably won't give the owners of the properties you are applying at a feel warm feeling inside....

My advice would be to save at least enough for one month's security before looking for a rental. If between the two of you, you are still unable to do that - I would reconsider renting together, or look for a much lower priced unit.

Hope that helps!
There are websites that you can sign up for to get donations.
Maybe you can make a case on one of those.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
As a realtor I can help you negotiate maybe them taking less for each or whatever. It depends. Everything is negotiable. Check craigslist too.
I am confused, you are looking for a realtor who will help you pay for a rental?
Sounds like your looking for Obama