Rentals in Sherman Oaks>Question Details

koco_grad, Renter in Sherman Oaks, CA

I'm looking for a 1/1 in the Sherman Oaks area. I plan to move around May 18th. I'm trying to stay at or under $900.

Asked by koco_grad, Sherman Oaks, CA Mon Mar 4, 2013

I want to get something locked in quickly since I live across the country (Atlanta) and will be driving over that weekend. I have friends in town to cordinate everything until I get in town.

Answers

6
Cindy Bell’s answer
Hi, as others have said, Westside Rentals or Craigslist might be your best bet for the Sherman Oaks area. As of right now, there is just one active rental on the MLS @ $1700 for a 1/1. Sometimes there's sticker shock moving to Los Angeles. Best to you, and safe travels!
You might want to try Westside Rentals as well. Van Nuys would have more affordable options
Paula Peloso, Ziprealty
Craigslist (as other Agents have posted) is a great source. Maybe consider a Guesthouse. Best wishes for a successful move.
At that rice, maybe consider a guesthouse... Craigslist is a great source (as other Agents have posted). Best to you with your move.
Hi - try Craigs List and good luck!
Hello:

Are you looking to rent or own? If you are looking to rent, it will be extremely difficult to find something in that price range. I suggest looking via Craigslist, Trulia, or Zillow. Just be aware that scams do happen online, so if you need some tips to stay safe get in contact with me.

Thanks.