Rentals in The Woodlands>Question Details

kede6467, Renter in 77381

I'm looking for a 4/2/2 in 77381, budget of $1300-$1400.

Asked by kede6467, 77381 Sun Mar 2, 2014

Looking for a long term lease while we continue to repair credit and get caught up on income tax returns. We've rented for 8 years and have a decent rental history. Would love to find a home in the Shenandoah area, and have a goal to purchase in the next 2-3 years.

Answers

5
Sajit Vartak’s answer
Right now there is one house which meets your requirement. Click the link below to view it;
http://fusion.harmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1223958…
Feel free to call me at 281-636-9168 if you need to see this house. There are few other houses but they are 3 bedrooms which are under $1400.
Not a lot to choose from in Shenandoah, in fact I only see one for $1800...however there are quite a few to choose from in The Woodlands. If being close to the I45 is what you are hoping for, I would suggest renting in the Grogan's Mill area.
I would be glad to assist you, don't hesitate to contact me!
Hi Kede,

I will be happy to help you. You can call me at 713 998 7982

Mariela
As of this morning, there is one 4 bedroom lease available in that price range and zip code. Landlords primarily look at credit history, rental history and your monthly household salary amount compared to the lease amount.

I would be happy to make arrangements to show it to you. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Christin Maschas
Realty Executives / The Woodlands
cell: (281) 825-8659
email: christinmaschas@outlook.com
Landlords love long term leases with tenants that have a good rental history. You would have no problem getting approved for a lease. Contact me to discuss your real estate needs. I have the tools and knowledge of the area you are searching in.
Clay Pool
Claypool Acquisitions
713-726-6801
claypool@claypoolacquisitions.com