Rentals in Waynesboro>Question Details

Katie, Home Buyer in South Euclid, OH

I'm looking for a house or townhouse to rent in the Waynesboro/Staunton/Stuart's Draft/Lyndhurst area.

Asked by Katie, South Euclid, OH Sat Jul 21, 2012

Not too picky on location as long as it is in that general vicinity and in a safe, family friendly location. My husband and I are dual-income professionals, are non-smokers and have three young children (not in school yet, for a couple more years). We need at least 3 bedrooms, but 4 would be nice because we work from home most of the time. My office is in Charlottesville and my husband's is in Roanoke so that is why we are interested in this area, since it's kind of in the middle for the times we do go in to the office. We are clean, quiet people who take pride in where we live so I think we are great tenants! A house or townhouse with a yard for the kids to play would be ideal. Looking in the price range of $800-$1000 per month but that is negotiable, we can go higher (or lower!). Looking for a 1 or 2 year lease. Thank you!

Answers

1
Hello, Here is a rental available in Waynesboro, VA : http://www.trulia.com/rental/3127017149-1511-Mulberry-St-Way…