Rentals in Portland>Question Details

Yesenia, Renter in Beaverton, OR

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom single- family home with a private yard for my son to run around and possibly close to I-5 or I-84 highway.

Asked by Yesenia, Beaverton, OR Thu Oct 11, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Portland

Answers

10
What price range are you looking for and sq ft are you thinking? I have a house that I will be renting 3 br 1 1/2 baths 1500 sq ft single level fenced yard $1500 month sw Portland. Tom Inglesby
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 14, 2012
Hello Yesenia,

There are some Property Management in Portland who might be able to help you out in finding
a home in the area that you prefer.

Thank you for your inquiry.
Anita Desilva
Realty Solutions, LLC
I'm looking to rent not buy a home
Hello Yesenia,

Depending on the price range, there are several homes available in the area.

Let me know if I could help.

Have a good weekend,
Anita Desilva, GRI
Realty Solutions, LLC
503-259-2546
Are you looking to buy or rent?

If you want to buy, look here for your home - http://allportlandhomes.com/search-listings/

Drea
Are you looking for a home to purchase? Darling single level in unincorporated Pdx, near I-5, Lake Oswego Schools for $300k.
Indeed. More info is required on what you're looking for and the most important thing would be to get qualified before starting to look at properties. Both freeways run through areas where the prices are different and there's a strong need to save time and get less stressed by knowing on what part of town you can afford to purchase the property. If you need referrals for some good lenders please let me know.
This will be fun---about 2,000 real estate people are now going tro crawl all over you! We all have access to about 90% of whats out there. A few may know of homes that owners will sell but are not listed, etc. This is a general site where real estate agents give adivec to help anyone who wanders in but also TROLL for clients. Choose a good real estate agent who will devote time to you and let him'her find what you need. I good agenmt would need a LOT more infoon what you want before they could start throwing properties at you. A good agent is a counselor---not a 'salesperson'.
Have you been pre-approved yet? Would you like a lender referral to see what you qualify for? Call Tammy Wittren at NW Mortgage Group