Merlyda De L…, Renter in San Antonio, TX

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom home, i recently got section 8. Any homes in this area taking section 8?

Asked by Merlyda De Leon, San Antonio, TX Wed Jan 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3073026684-7210-Brandyridge-San…

Answers

4
I found one. Please contact me to show it ti you and help you to apply.
Thanks.
Jose L. Novelo
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 23, 2013
Thank you for your responds.. I currently live in San Benito Tx. and want to make the move to S.A. I will be transferring my voucher to S.A. I will be having an appt with S.A. housing as soon as they reicve all my infomation; which should be by this friday , and await for my appt so i can start looking. Can i still look by email or website? looking in area 78251 or near by this area. thanks so much. hope to hear form you soon! thanks merlyda de leon
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
There are not a lot of homes that take section 8., but there are alot of apartments.
LOVE TO HELP YOU. I have been helping people find apts for 8 yrs now
WENDY MCNATT
LREA
APT-HUNTERS
210-909-9659
Call my office and I will be happy to help you search for section 8

Sue
Flag Wed Jan 23, 2013
The best place to find section 8 housing is to go to the San Antonio Housing Authority's website. You can Google San Antonio Housing Authority.

Jason