Rentals in Huntington>Question Details

Beth Schneid…, Renter in Huntington, NY

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apt in Huntington Village. Must have a dishwasher and parking.

Asked by Beth Schneiderman, Huntington, NY Sat May 19, 2012

Answers

5
Anna Brocco’s answer
Contact local realty offices or work with an agent; check http://www.mlsli.com check local print media fro by owner rentals, always verify ownership before exchanging any money; word of mouth, etc.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun May 20, 2012
there are several available. What is your price range?

S A B R I N A T E P L I N
Licensed Associate Broker
Prudential Douglas Elliman/The North Shore Group
CDPEâ„¢, CDRSâ„¢, CSSP, SFRâ„¢, CBR, SRESâ„¢
Luxury Homes Specialist
MARS compliant

office: 631.549.1330.x225
cell:631.697.0533
I would like the rent to be no more then $1600.00 and washer and dryer available would be a nice bonus.
Beth,

I would be happy to provide you with a free account on Listing Book so you can sit back, relax and let the system work for you.

It is hooked up to the Multiple LIsting Service and will keep you updated, based on your criteria, on all the current rentals available, new ones coming on the market and those that have price reductions into your desired range.

All it takes is your first and last name (I now have that, Beth Schneiderman) and an email address.

This service is FREE and does NOT obligate you to me at all; you are free to call any agent you care to. Let me know if you would like this service.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com 631-425-6150
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
Hi Beth,
What is your price range? I may have something for you in the heart of the village.
Jamie Pastorelli
516.238.3958