Rentals in 10306>Question Details

Josephine D'…, Renter in Oakwood, Staten Island...

I'm looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with washer and dryer hook ups, basement storage. I have a small 7 pound yorkie fully trained.

Asked by Josephine D'amico, Oakwood, Staten Island, NY Tue Apr 15, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 10306

Answers

2
I'm also looking for a 2 bdrm or a 1 bdrm with a den (and) or a basement to make into a bdrm apartment or house on Staten Island with washer and dryer hook ups & storage (& hopefully a dishwasher but not a deal breaker). It's just me and my 12 yr old son and I have 2 small 10 lb Miniature Pinches & a cat all in their teens and fully trained and I'm OK with a pet fee. Since I don't have a car I have to be very near a main bus or train line and supermarket. No where ghetto or in the boon docks. I can pay up to $1300/$1350 with all the bells and whistles I'm asking for, $1400 w/bells & whistles and utilities included. But If it doesn't have w/d hook ups or storage I can only pay $1100/$1200.
Where are you looking? What is your budget? I could surely help you find a place if you let me know these details. Thank you