Rentals in 60641>Question Details

Rachel Deahl, Renter in Chicago, IL

I'm looking for a 2bedroom apartment to rent for a smoker in the Irving park/portage park area.

Asked by Rachel Deahl, Chicago, IL Sun Jan 13, 2013

Is there any tips to finding an apartment, first time renter.

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 60641

Answers

10
Randall Lancaster’s answer
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Check Craigslist. You are probably going to need to find an owner in a flat that smokes if you want to smoke in the unit.
Otherwise, there is no reason you can't rent many other places, but you will have to live with the building restrictions about smoking on or near the premises.
Rachael,

I work with several realtors in that area that would be glad to help you out. Let me know if you still need some help.

Sean Cochran
Quality Mortgage Lending
630-330-2229
http://www.qualitymortgage4you.com
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Rachel,

Please feel free to use my free website http://www.idealhomesinchicagolancd.com. You will be able to see up to date information for the area(s) you have selected. At anytime, please feel free to contact me with your search, and I will be more than happy to help you.
Please give me a call at 312-531-2327 so we can understand your need and help you find a plcae
Craigslist may be a good option for you.
nobody allows smokers in a building
try realtor.com, craigs list or find an agent to help you. They do not charge you anything.
Dear Rachel,

1) Run your own credit so you know what is on it. creditkarma.com is free.
2) Your monthly household income should be about three times the rent.
3) Determine your price range.
4) Starting looking at lease 45 days prior to your move-in date.
* If dog allow more time.
5) Be prepared to write application fee, first months rent, and security deposit.
6) If you see an apartment you like, apply. Because if you don’t someone else will.

Any experience broker or leasing agent will be happy to work you.

Best of Luck,

Manuel Brown, Broker
iMove Chicago