Otherwise, there is no reason you can't rent many other places, but you will have to live with the building restrictions about smoking on or near the premises.
Please feel free to use my free website http://www.idealhomesinchicagolancd.com. You will be able to see up to date information for the area(s) you have selected. At anytime, please feel free to contact me with your search, and I will be more than happy to help you.
1) Run your own credit so you know what is on it. creditkarma.com is free.
2) Your monthly household income should be about three times the rent.
3) Determine your price range.
4) Starting looking at lease 45 days prior to your move-in date.
* If dog allow more time.
5) Be prepared to write application fee, first months rent, and security deposit.
6) If you see an apartment you like, apply. Because if you donâ€™t someone else will.
Any experience broker or leasing agent will be happy to work you.
Best of Luck,
Manuel Brown, Broker