Rentals in 32258>Question Details

Shelby, Renter in Saint Johns, FL

I'm looking for a 2bed2bath with two master bedrooms that are pretty fair in size since it will be me and a roommate. Would like a town home or house?

Asked by Shelby, Saint Johns, FL Tue Aug 13, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in 32258

Answers

5
check the Villages of Bartram springs community, as there are plenty of rentals and the association really gears towards the community. Most of the homes there has 2 1/2 baths in which both upstairs baths tend to be full sized and the rents are very reasonable;; in the 32258 area code.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 16, 2015
Hi Shelby....There are LOTS of townhomes, apartments, and condos with 2BR/2BA which are equal(or pretty much) equal in size available for rent.....in every area of Northeast Florida. Are you looking to rent in the St. Johns area? Wherever you are looking....contact me....will be happy to email you possible rental properties...no charge....just to help :-) Let me know if you want my free help.

Donna Delegal
"The Real Estate Lady"
Oceanside Real Estate
startpacking@comcast.net
(904) 732-PACK 732-7225
Good morning Shelby,

I’m no real estate agent, just a humble Mortgage Banker, but I can give you some guidance on your search for the right rental apartment.

In my experience in the real estate trade, I’ve discovered that the consumer is best served by adopting some simple strategies, whether you’re buying a home, selling one, or renting an apartment.

First: remember that real estate agents work on commission. The better quality agents---and those with the most experience---will be testing you from the initial contact to determine if you’re serious and will commit to using their services. Why? Because real estate is like any other business; you don’t sit at a table in a restaurant to read the menu without actually buying food at some point. It’s the same concept: the experienced real estate professional has to earn a living by renting apartments to serious and qualified prospective renters.

Therefore, the smart consumer should be well-prepared and committed to respecting the real estate professional’s time. Prepare yourself with three fundamentals: amenities, location, and price.

Know your requirements for the apartment you wish to rent in terms of amenities (one bedroom versus three bedrooms; elevator building or private house), location (proximity to public transportation or need for parking), and price. If you present yourself as well-prepared you’ll have a better chance of working with an experienced agent who will work hard to find you the right apartment.

Second, start with the internet---especially TRULIA.com---but stay “local.” Here on TRULIA.com you can easily find a local professional by clicking on “FIND an AGENT” at the top of this page. There you can hone in on a seasoned professional in exactly the area where you wish to rent your apartment.

TRULIA provides exceptional tools to help you as a consumer understand the quality of the professional you’re working with. Read the agent’s profile; check out the recommendations from previous clients; get to know the level of experience of the agent and the areas that agent covers.

Third, real estate agents are prevented by Federal regulations from answering certain types of questions. They cannot discuss schools or school districts, crime statistics, and a variety of other issues prohibited by Fair Housing regulations. If your agent is vague when you ask certain types of questions, now you know why.

Finally, demonstrate your level of seriousness to your real estate agent. Show up on time for your appointments to view apartments. If you’re required to submit documents for the Landlord to review with your rental application, get them into your agent’s hands pronto. Not only does this help you potentially get one step ahead of a competing renter, but you’ll be viewed by the Landlord as a responsible renter. Landlords prefer responsible renters, don’t they?

I hope that helps you improve the results of your search for an apartment, and helps you with a better quality experience.

Trevor Curran

*If you thought my answer was helpful, please give me a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer.” Thanks!
Shelby,

There is a great site for condos or townhomes, called condo dot com, as well as Zillow and Trulia, but the best site is realtor dot com since it has real time data of what is available. If you are interested to learn more, please contact me and we can work together on a solution.

Best of luck,
Liz
if you want to purchase or check if you can call me tomorrow at 904 224 237 ext 410 andrew saltman bayway mtg group