Rentals in Edgewater>Question Details

Kerri Modise…, Renter in Chicago, IL

I'm looking for a 2bed in the Uptown, Edgewater Area...

Asked by Kerri Modisette, Chicago, IL Sat May 25, 2013

I'm rebuilding my credit and after being laid off for a few years and battling Systemic Lupus Eryothematosus I am back working full-time. I have always lived on the wonderful North-side and I am having a hard-time finding a great place on this side of town. I was given some great suggestions about writing a letter of explanation and possibly offering additional money as a security deposit. Anyone willing to rent to me or suggest a few landlords that may be open to at the very least reviewing my letter of explanation and speaking with me? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated as well! I'm looking for a new apartment by July 1st at the very latest...
Thanks Trulia Community

Answers

6
Options Exist - what is your budget?
I can pay up to $900 a month.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
Dear Kerri,

How much are looking to spend in rent per month? Feel free to contact me at manuelbrown@imovechicago.com. I certainly see if we have a landlord willing to work with you.
Thanks so much, I will email you.
Flag Tue Jun 4, 2013
If you have the means I would suggest offering more months up front of rent. This will help put the landlords mind at ease if they have concerns about you making the payments.
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
Sorry about you economic situation ...
How much are you looking to paid for rent ?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
Thank you, I can pay $900.
Flag Sat May 25, 2013