Rentals in Lake Houston>Question Details

Jessica More…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I'm looking for a 3 bed, 2 bath less than $1000 per month. Anyone renting or selling by owner?

Asked by Jessica Moreno, Houston, TX Mon May 7, 2012

We have agents that work with renters in various areas of Houston. I work in the northwest parts of town including Jersey Village, Cypress, Cy-Fair and Katy. We will need more information such as move in date, pets, credit issues, etc.

Let us know if we can assist. There are properties for lease. Not as many for sale by owners out there, and you really don't want to purchase those as they typically require a lot of money down and would charge a higher interest rate that you can get from a local lender.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty
Hi Jessica,

Yes...There are many with your requirements. Just give me a call at (281) 455-2928
and we can start previewing the area that you are looking in.
Hello Jessica,

There are many properties available with the specifications you are mentioning. Hire a Realtor and he or she will help you. As a matter of fact, right now, I have a Seller financing property you may like it . Please call me at 713-823-0459
Hi Jessica; As of about 10 minutes ago, there were 155 available properties in Houston that were 3+ bedroom, 2+bathroom stand-alone dwellings listed at $1000 per month or less. Feel free to give me a call at 281.923.5658 and I'll be glad to show them to you. ;)