Rentals in Rancho Cucamonga>Question Details

Angela Brown, Renter in

I'm looking for a 3bd 2ba apt or home to rent but the most I can afford is $1200 a month. Looking in the Rancho Cucamonga area

Asked by Angela Brown, Sat Sep 28, 2013

Answers

1
Hi Angela, There are homes for rent but there are different methods and databases you should be looking at. Also, if you haven't owned a home in the last 3 years, then you're considered a first time home buyer. Typically, one must pay 1st and last months rent plus a security deposit. In your case, that would be $1200 + $1200 + ? = $2,400 + ? If you purchased a $200,000 property, as a first time home buyer at 1% down payment, you would only need $2,000. A couple of other small expenses are required, approximately $400 for appraisal and another $400 if you want a home inspection (or less) but that's pretty much it. You would be surprised at how easy it is. Please call me if you have any more questions. Click on my photo and you can see my profile and contact into including phone number. :) Good luck, God Bless and happy house hunting!
2 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Wow, this sounds like my circumstance and a possible solution to owning for the first time in lieu of renting.
Flag Wed Oct 16, 2013