Rentals in Henderson>Question Details

Cthomasrrt, Other/Just Looking in Henderson, NV

I'm in 2nd yr of chapter 13 and transfering to Vegas to work at the VA. What options will I have in the real estate market in Vegas/Henderson ?

Asked by Cthomasrrt, Henderson, NV Tue Feb 8, 2011

Answers

4
Hi Darlene,
I would suggest finding a lease option or seller financed home while you are completing the terms of your Chapter 13. Most lenders are not going to be able to finance you for several years. If you have a decent down payment and are determined, there is a home out there for you. I have experience in working with clients in your situation. Feel free to give me a call to discuss your options.

Randy Sotka, Broker
Sotka Realty (702) 556-6354
2580 Anthem Village Drive
Henderson, NV 89052
If you have found a lender that says you can buy that is great. Seems your interest rate would be high. I say rent and after a few years buy. Call me either way I can help find you a home.
Look forward to hearing from you, Beth 702-285-7778.
My company, Realty One Group, has an inhouse lender that would be able to answer your questions. Her contact information is: Donna Jo Swift at (702) 951-6400. Her email address is: donnajo.swift@gosouthernfidelity.com. Just tell her you are working with Marcia. Once you get your questions answered checkout my website at: www. ViewPropertiesInLasVegas.com for the current listings.
Its a great time to get into the market here in vegas, I called my lender in an effort to get a quick response so that I could provide you some feed back. However, He needs additional details before he can let you know about qualifing for a loan. If you do not have a preferred lender and wish to talk to the individual I use, I will be happy to make an introduction. As a side note, I am retired Military and used the VA for a number of years. Please let me know if I can assist you. My e-mail is Realestatewithbill@Cox.net