Rentals in Waco>Question Details

Baylor Bound, Renter in Waco, TX

I'm hoping you can help me get headed in the right direction! My daughter is heading to Baylor for grad school

Asked by Baylor Bound, Waco, TX Mon Jan 23, 2012

this summer, and we need to find an apartment or townhouse for her to rent. We don't even know where to begin, and it seems impossible to know where to begin from here (we live out of state). She has about $900 to spend on rent per month, has a small dog, and I'd like for her to have a nice place in a safe area and with attached garage. Would you be able to help a worried with mom with some advice or direction? Thanks so much!

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Waco

First off, Congratulations on your daughter getting accepted into Baylor! Secondly, another option might be to purchase a home close to Baylor where the monthly mortgage (principal and interest), taxes, & insurance will be less than what she is looking at paying in rent. Not only that, but she could get one or two other friends to live with her and pay her for their rent, which would then pay the majority of her rent. If you're interested, please call me at 254-733-3431, because I'd love to help you!
Baylor Proud,

You will find may options both on and off campus. While rental rates are fairly higher on campus, she may prefer the close proximity and collegiate neighbors. Outside of campus, you may consider a single family home or a duplex. Both should allow for her dog.