Rentals in Burbank>Question Details

Sarabeveridge, Renter in Los Angeles, CA

I'm having trouble locating the perfect rental for my boyfriend, myself, and our medium sized dog. Can anyone help??

Asked by Sarabeveridge, Los Angeles, CA Sun Jun 30, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Burbank

Answers

3
Sara,
I looked and only found 4 homes at that price in the valley on the MLS. One was a house in North Hills. The other three were condos. Only one of the condos had a balcony but the other two it was hard to tell.

Please call or send an email if you need help with any of your real estate needs.

Tommy Lee
DRE #01723594 SFC (Short Sale & Foreclosure Certified)
Premier Service® Professional
tommy.lee@dilbeck.com
323-821-2292
говорю порусски
A single family is preferable but we are not opposed to a condo. We would like a 2 bedroom 2 bath if possible with a fenced yard or small patio and washer dryer hook ups or in unit would be a plus. I will be going to school in North Hollywood so as short of a commute as possible would be ideal. I have looked at North Hills, Burbank, Glendale, Sherman Oaks etc. We would like to spend no more than $2000 monthly, but around $1600-1800 would be better.
It depends on what you are looking for and at what price. Many landlords don't allow pets. What are your criteria for a home? Single family or condo? Bedrooms and bathroom count? $/month? Areas?