Rentals in Los Angeles>Question Details

Gypsy Iam, Home Buyer in Melvin G Shinn, Wilm...

I'm going to be moving to the LA County area beginning of June. I have a german shepherd and need to find a place to rent that will allow him.

Asked by Gypsy Iam, Melvin G Shinn, Wilmington, NC Tue May 7, 2013

I need at least 2 bedrooms and would love to find a house if possible. Pasadena Arcadia area is okay because it's close to Santa Anita. As is Van Nuys and everywhere in between. Any one suggest anything?

Answers

8
Rina Levi’s answer
By the way, our place is a townhouse, not a condo. Have your friend check it out if you want. Pool, tenns court, patio, huge...I'm showing it tomorrow afternoon and Sunday morning. A dog lives there now but is moving out soon.
Contact a local Agent. That is your best bet at finding something.
Thanks to all that made suggestions.
My best friend is out there now and He is looking for us. All of this information is very helpful.
I have a very large two bedroom + den condo for rent in the Tarzana/Encino area and I will rent to dogs with the extra deposit.

It's 18340 Collins Street and is listed here and westside rentals.

http://www.trulia.com/rental/3117537178-18340-Collins-St-Tar…
Depending on your budget, you should either check out Westside Rentals for lower-end rentals or contact a real estate agent that services the area if you have a higher budget. Either way, expect to pay an additional deposit for your dog. Assuming your well behaved Shephard doesn't destroy anything, you will get it back! :)

Mark Mintz
http://www.eastsidedigs.com
310-991-3808
HI There,
I understand it is very important to you that your dog has his home too. I think you have the correct idea, but is hard to help without knowing details. How much do you intent to pay per month? Do you have anyone helping you now?
You could contact me if you 'd like.
Give me thumbs up if this is useful to you!

Muriel Levin, Broker - Realtor
HAFA certified,Certified Negotiator, Short Sale and Foreclosure Resources Specialist. Residence, income properties and commercial leases.
Votre agence immobilière de confiance sur Los Angeles et toute la région de la Californie du Sud
Agent Immobilier Francophone a Los Angeles, Hollywood,Santa Monica and Beverly Hills . Achat et Ventes immobilières a votre portée, de loin ou de près.

323 363-91-40
Muriel Levin @ gmail.com
Try Craigslist or westsiderentals.com hope this info will help you.