Rentals in Naperville>Question Details

Claire.roger…, Renter in Naperville, IL

I'm from the UK, please could someone tell me when renting property in Naperville are any bills generally included in the rent?

Asked by Claire.rogers1, Naperville, IL Sat Jul 13, 2013

Answers

4
Claire, I think the other agents covered most of the things. Just to add to that sometimes water and heat is included in the rent too , but it depends on the property, its best to check before renting as to what all is included.
Hope this helps.
Sunita Tandon
630-742-5090.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 13, 2013
Hi Claire,

You're going to love Naperville!

If renting a single family home, typically, none of your utilities is included. You'll also be responsible for maintaining the lawn and removing snow.

If renting a condo or townhome, the exterior maintenance is included in your rent. Also, use of a pool, clubhouse or tennis court may be included if they are available. However, you'll most likely be responsible for some or all of your utilities. On occasion, your water bill may be included in your rent.

Rental leases are typically 1 year in length. You would need to provide a credit report and possibly a background check. Those reports are more often run by the listing agent and can cost you anywhere from $35 - 50 per adult. If you have a pet, that will limit the available properties some and may cost you additional rent per month or an additional deposit up front.

I hope that helps!

Michele
michele@michelenixon.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 13, 2013
Claire, it depends.on.the property. Usually an attached dwelling.like a townhome.or.condo will.take.care.of.exterior.maintenance and scavenger(trash). Some will also pay for other utilities but it depends on the unit. I.do.alot.of.rentals.and.the main issue you are.facing is.inventory. People.love Naperville and units are rented.quickly! Give me a call and we can get.you started on your search!
Michelle Georgiou
630-229-2265
Thank you very much for all that information, very helpful :)