Rentals in Overland Park>Question Details

Jason Berglu…, Renter in Overland Park, KS

I'm from out of town & moving to the Overland Park area. Are there professionals that will help?

Asked by Jason Berglund, Overland Park, KS Sun Sep 29, 2013

Answers

8
There sure are, click on the Find an Agent tab above and interview the top 5 Trulia Pros.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
My family and I need to rent a home for the next six months! Thought we had something already lined up but fell through last minute. Moving to your area on Nov 25th and very nervous.....we need at least a
3 bdrm that accepts sm trained dog!
Jason, If you are looking to buy a house there are plenty of choices. I would be happy to talk with you about it with no pressure to commit to anything. I don't believe in the full court press. If you are looking for a rental I can get you in touch with someone that will find you what you are looking for.

Evan Goldsmith
Platinum Realty
913-221-4708
goldapp@comcast.net
http://www.MoveWithPlatinum.com
Looks like you have a lot of good Choices already.. feel free to use my website to look around at homes available in Overland Park while you are making a decision and let me know if I can help in any other way!! We have some great Lenders in town as well that benefit you while you are shopping around! Overland Park is a great area.. I grew up there..!!

CAMMY

Reece & Nichols, a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate
E-Fax: (913) 905 -1446
Mobile: (913) 279 - 1673
Cammy@ReeceAndNichols.com
CammyHinson.ReeceAndNichols.com (**SEARCH FOR YOUR NEW HOME HERE**)
LICENSED IN KANSAS AND MISSOURI
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Hi, Jason!
We have a team in place ready to help you with your move to OP! Call, text or email anytime! 913-558-4362. PamHendrixHomes@gmail.com Also feel free to visit our website at http://www.RealEstateResultsKC.com We also have an app to download that is the only GPS based home search app on the market. Text the phone number: 87778 with the message KW2D8XVC. You will receive a link. Click on the link, download the free app and insert my agent code again: KW2D8XVC. You can click on 'contact agent' anytime you are searching in the KC metro area and it will dial me directly! Looking forward to helping you find your new home in Overland Park! :)
I would be happy to help you! I grew up in Op and know it and the surrounding areas well. My number is 913-406-7485. Give me a call. I can get you started on an automatic search also. -Sheri Long
Absolutely, what are looking for? What price range, size, # of Bedrooms, Baths, Garages...etc. Are you preapproved to buy or are you looking to rent?

All the Best,
Betty Simmons
Web Reference: http://www.BettySimmons.com
Hi Jason. I would love to help you find a home in Overland Park! Feel free to contact me at 913-558-6615 or at TerriStronach@yahoo.com. Once you give me your wants/ needs in a home, I will send you some listings to consider. Then we can find a time that works for you to go out and take a look. I'm looking forward to showing you the town.

Terri Stronach
Keller Williams