Rentals in Eagle>Question Details

Emily, Renter in Eagle, WI

I'm first time renter currently looking at apartments in the Eagle area, and I was wondering if I should hire a realtor to help me in my search.

Asked by Emily, Eagle, WI Wed Nov 6, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Rentals in Eagle

Answers

2
Good morning Emily,
To answer your question, my professional advice to you is no you do not need to hire a realtor. If you are from Eagle, you probably already know there is not much available for apartments there. I'm also from the area so if you need help in knowing what apartment complexes are out there in the surrounding areas such as Mukwonago, East Troy and North Prairie I can help. From there you can check with the rental agencies to see if there are any units available and when. If interested, please give me a call and we can go from there. Thank you.
You will probably be just fine looking for an apartment without a realtor. I am a realtor and it would probably cost you too much. I would suggest looking on craigslist and other websites for apartments in Eagle. Then go and look at several to narrow your search. If you want to you could hire a real estate attorney to review the lease and other rental documents before you sign them to make sure you are covered. There is a good reasonable real estate attorney in Eagle named Steven Steinhoff.