ydavis502, Renter in Long Beach, CA

I'm currently looking to relocate to the Long Beach and or decently priced areas of LA... Any Leads?

Asked by ydavis502, Long Beach, CA Sun Oct 28, 2012

i am currently living in Louisville Ky and i have had some time to come out and visit looking in range of 1000-1400. specifics would be allowing dogs and at least a livable space in a decent area, just to note me and my partner are in our mid twenties as well

Answers

4
It is definitely in your best interests to work with a Real Estate Broker that is familiar with the city of Long Beach. Long Beach is a very diverse area with many small pockets. Rents can vary depending on the area.
There are some important specifics that I will need to know... Such as, how are your credit scores, income verification or w2's, size of your pet(s), timeframe of when you want to move, desired parking, amenities, etc.

Please feel free to call me and discuss further.

Alex Montelongo/Broker
Coldwell Banker Star Realty
562-810-7387 Cell
DRE Lic#01456982
alexmontelongo13@yahoo.com
If you can live with a one bedroom then when you are within 30 days of coming out let me know and i will be happy to send you a list of rentals in the downtown area of Long Beach and any other comparable areas. Only some building will allow a dog and usually just one. How many do you have and what size. If it looks like you may need a home rather than apartment you are probably looking $1400-$1800.

If you send me your email, I will be happy to forward some listings once I know your full parameters including the pet info. Your credit info is important as well as you will have quite a bit of competition for a rental that allows a pet.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker, e-Pro(R), SRES(R)
DRE Lic#797560
L B Brokerage
Belmont Shore, Long Beach
714-296-7270
bstrealtor@aol.com
http://www.barbararobbinsolexa.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 28, 2012
I agree with Dot. Use a Realtor to avoid scams and pitfalls.

If your budget is $1400, then you may have trouble finding a nice apartment in a nice area of Long Beach that allows dogs.

I assume that in your previous visit, you got a feel for locations and price ranges. I would be happy to give you my thoughts on good affordable areas.

Call me if you would like to discuss.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850
m@nhlbrokers.com
Check with Westside Rentals, they usually have a lot of properties. Other than that, find a Realtor you want to work with and let them do all the leg work!

Dot Chance, Realtor®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
DRE License #01494182
Keller Williams Realty World Media Center
http://www.DotChance.com
818.339.7712

WHEN YOU THINK OF REAL ESTATE...Think DotChance.com! My business thrives from your referrals!